Friday 3 February 2012

Final Magazine - Front Cover, Contents and Article Page



I have chosen this instead of the other magazine with the Itunes card, I realised that people will still be persuaded to buy this magazine, Classical Magazines refer to instruments such as guitars, violins and so forth, so it would be more of a hobby. They would listen to classical music at home, I don't think that they would listen to it outside. Furthermore you can still transfer music from the computer to your phone.



With this Final Contents, I have added a picture of Gigi as the cover feature, furthermore I added a white background on the texts so that the readers can see it properly.



 To this final article, I added more words to it as well as making the fonts more smaller so it makes it look more of an article and making it fit in, furthermore I put 1 quote on each picture of what she is saying

No comments:

Post a Comment