Thursday 19 January 2012

Final Draft of Front Cover



 


I thought of three other ways I can lay out my Front Cover. Instead of putting the 'Free Midsummer CD', I mounted the actual CD onto the magazine, so it would become more enticing and draws the audience more, also I removed some of the puffs to make it less crowded. The one on the centre and right, I used another picture for the front cover, in my opinion it looks good as it shows location, whereas the first one is blank, however it slightly takes up the space and the audience won't be able to read the text properly.

 

By using photoshop, I got a picture of a CD Case and used this picture and put it on top to make it look like a CD Album, I also used a new font to create the Band's name and their featured song.

No comments:

Post a Comment